Structural Foundation Repair
A number of contributing factors including poor and inadequate drainage, plumbing leaks, extremely dry soil and poor soil conditions can lead to a foundation problem. If left unattended, structural problems will worsen over time, leading to more costly corrective repairs and diminishing your home’s resale value. Unfortunately, most homeowners don’t notice a problem until symptoms affect their upstairs or main living areas. While symptoms can occur for reasons other than structural foundation issues, it’s always a good idea to have your foundation checked by a trained professional if you notice any of the following:
- Offset foundation wall cracks
- Uneven or cracked basement floor
- Bowing or cracked walls
- Doors and windows not closing properly
- Cracked brickwork
- Chimney leaning away from the house
- Sinking concrete next to your foundation
Don’t gamble with your foundation. Restore the value of your home with structural foundation repair solutions from Waterproofing Medics:
- Post and beam replacement
- Floor crack repair
- Foundation crack repair (both above and below-grade as well as interior and exterior foundation walls)
- Concrete repair and restoration
- Chimney sealing and repair
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Call us today or click here, to schedule your FREE Structural Foundation Repair inspection.
Can’t afford a standard rate right now? We understand.
Click here to visit YOUR PLACE, YOUR PRICE and name your own price on waterproofing projects, only with Waterproofing Medics.
*Restrictions apply see page for details.